We are looking for a software engineer. If Dutch is not your mother tongue, we're happy to invite you if you are open to learning Dutch, in which we may also support you by offering language courses.
We are looking for an enthusiastic software engineer / geo-ICT developer. You will work on:
- development of attractive, user-friendly applications in close contact with clients and colleagues;
- innovation and optimization of the software development process at IDgis.
- You will work on innovative GIS solutions using technologies such as ReactJS, Java, Spring, Maven, Docker and Ansible;
- Open, informal, trustworthy and professional organization;
- Great deal of independency;
- Lots of variation in work from substantial (public) organizations;
- Great opportunities for personal growth;
- Pleasant combination of working at home and in-office;
- Office in pleasant environment at the city-center of Rijssen (Twente);
- Good access by car and public-transport (close to the railway station);
- Good salary, based on your competences and experience;
- Good conditions of employment such as pension accrual.
IDgis develops geographic information systems (GIS) for mostly public organizations. We like to be challenged by complex problems and are eager to use the newest technologies for high-end, durable solutions. Our approach is efficient, pragmatic and effective, based on the LEAN principles. We strongly favor the use of open standards from for instance the OGC. Close partnership with our clients and an Agile way of working are in our opinion essential for successful implementation of new software and high client satisfaction. IDgis develops its own applications such as PlanoView and GeoDropIn and develops open-source software on demand such as GeoPublisher and Geoportal for the Province of Overijssel. Online examples of IDgis software are PlanoView at among others Province of Limburg and Zuid-Holland and the "bedrijvenatlas" of Gemeente Rijssen-Holten. One of our main occupations at this moment is software and consultancy for municipalities and national government involving the so called "Omgevingswet" (The new Dutch law which regulates spatial planning).
- Experience at junior or medior level;
- Starters will be invited as well!
- Higher-education level;
- Knowledge of GIS-concepts and –technologies and Linux is an advantage;
- Good oral and written skills of Dutch and English. If Dutch is not your mother tongue, we will invite you if you are open to learning Dutch, in which we are happy to support you by offering language classes.
Team spirit, eager to learn, pragmatic, analytical
To apply or for more information, please contact Herman Assink.
7461 AX Rijssen
7461 AX Rijssen