GeoSpeach (GEOspraak) is a combination of a web-gis viewer and discussion forum. GeoSpeach has been developed for municipalities to offer their residents a forum for discussion on the inernet based on specific locations.
The control of the Viewer is simple and familiar due to the similarity with Google Maps. GeoSpeach has been used as "traffic and transport" forum for the municipality of Monsterland. GeoSpeach can be used, after small changes, as software to collect any (location bound) remarks from the public.
A user starts after e-mail registration a topic by clicking in the map. All started discussions are pointed out in the map. Search and filter options make it easy to find interesting topics and locations. Not location bounded discussions may be started as well.
The moderator-module offers a tool to reply on remarks, change them or delete them. GeoSpeach is compatible with all common browsers, configurable and easy to adapt to any corporate identity.
- Web-GIS Viewer and Forum
- Registration through e-mail
- Zoom and pan
- Zoom to address
- Start topics by clicking in the map
- Start general topics without location identification
- Place remarks and reply on remarks
- OpenStreetMap + aerial photo as background layer
- Add your own map layers.
- Lay-out easily adjustable to any corporate identity
- Moderator tools
- Filter on remarks with inappropriate language or names
- Edit or delete remarks
- Usage of list of themes
- Supports IE7 and above, FireFox v3 and above, Google Chrome version 10 and above
- No Flash Player needed
If you want more information or find out what we can do for you, please contact Herman Assink